For this assignment, you are tasked with identifying a research article or reliable, popular media source (news segment, blog article, etc.) that focuses on a topic related to cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, of a specific process or function of these area of Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience, Research Methods in Cognitive Psychology and Memory, and Language, Motivation, and Emotion in Cognition.
- Briefly describe the article/media source you selected (e.g. its plot, characters, themes, etc.).
- This description does not need to be lengthy (the entire plot or process explained does not need to be explained; hit the high points).
- Rather, the summary should be sufficient to demonstrate that you reviewed the article/media source and can convey the most relevant aspects as they relate to cognitive psychology.
- Describe the cognitive psychology concept.
- What does it mean in relation to your article/media source?
- How you see it displayed in the article/media source you chose?
- What new information have you learned about cognitive psychology and how it is portrayed in the public eye?
- Does the information portrayed in the article have broader implications for the field of cognitive psychology as it is presented?
- Why or why not, and what might the effects be with changes or remaining the same?
- Close your work with a brief, but succinct summary of the major take away points from your exploration around the web with cognitive psychology.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PLEASE USE REFERENCE STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
5 FULL PAGES
PLEASE USE REFERENCE LISTED ALSO: Handbook of Psychology, Volume 1: History of Psychology. New York: Wiley
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
LIST 4-5 SCHOLARLY PEER-REVIEWED REFERENCES/3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
ONLY USE 5-6 IN TEXT CITATIONS; Paraphrase or SUMMARIZE the rest of essay
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major points of the entire paper!!!!!!!!