- Define the following: social Darwinism, forces of production, and productivity crisis.
- â€œEquality, justice, and respect for rights are characteristics of the American economic system.â€ Would you agree or disagree with this statement. Why?
- Discuss the difference between market systems and command systems.
- â€œLockeâ€™s views on property, Smithâ€™s views on free markets, and Marxâ€™s views on capitalism obviously do not hold true when applied to the organizational structure and the operations of modern corporations.â€ Comment on this statement.
- â€œFrom an ethical point of view, big business is always bad business.â€ Discuss the pros and cons of this statement.
- Should an American company operating in a foreign country in which collusive price-fixing is not illegal obey the U.S. laws against collusion. Explain your answer.