Assignment: Final Project Summary
For this part of your Final Project Assignment, you are to provide a brief summary of the individual and the biography you selected for your Final Project Assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To prepare for this Summary of your Final Project Assignment:
· Review the Final Project Assignment Overview and consider the criteria for your biography selection.
· Select the individual and the biography you want to learn about for this Final Project Assignment.
For this Assignment:
Write a 100- to 200-word summary that includes:
· The name of the person you selected
· At least one developmental theory that you believe is appropriate to include in your final project
· The appropriate APA reference of the biography
Assignment: Final Project Overview
The purpose of this Final Project Assignment is for you to recognize human development and outcomes (e.g., developmental constructs, processes, milestones, and stages) through the lifespan of an influential person. You will describe this person’s development through cognitive, physical, and social-emotional processes at various key periods, and how his or her development is influenced by nature (genetics), nurture (environment), or both.
For this Final Project Assignment, you will read a biography about an individual of your choosing. Think about leaders, artists, composers, researchers, professors, and otherwise influential people, etc. The person you choose should be someone who has had an impact (positive or negative) on others and/or on society.
This Final Project Assignment is a 6- to 8-page paper composed of three parts. These parts include: the Summary during Week 2, Part 1 during Week 7, and the Final Project submission during Week 10. Note: It is recommended that you begin reviewing the biography you chose starting at Week 2 and plan your time accordingly.
For this week, you will review the Final Project Assignment Overview document and consider an influential person you would like to learn more about.
To prepare for this Final Project Assignment:
· Review the Final Project Assignment Overview document found in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Select a biography, not an autobiography, of an influential person. Your selection must be one person and not a group of individuals.
· The biography should be written for adults and not children and cover the entire life of the individual.
· You must use an actual hardcover/paperback book or ebook (Note: Using biography.com or other websites as primary sources of information is not acceptable).
· You must include at least two theories from this course in your Final Project Assignment and discuss at least two of the three developmental processes (cognitive, physical, and social-emotional).
No Assignment submission due this week.
Submit your Final Project Assignment in Week 10.