Topic: Including simulation in undergraduate nursing program curriculum.
I have already completed the introduction for the research topic and have attached it at the bottom.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
There is not a proposed page limit for the paper.
Part 1 – Evidence review and synthesis
- List the names of the databases you searched (Less than 5 years)
- Search Tracker turned in that includes PICOT question and shows path for searches.
- Summarize “keeper” studies in the evaluation table, Columns of the Evaluation Table contain appropriate information from which decisions can be made.
- Authors’ names, date of publication (included in the citation).
- Quality and level of evidence
- How significant (or not) the evidence is and why you think so. How are these articles relevant to change practice or policy for your specific practice site and population? If a study is not significant and you have included it, mention how your clinical expertise was involved in this decision.
- Your summary the synthesis section should clearly indicate the intervention you plan to use in your project proposal.
- Purpose of the project
- Include intervention & Theoretical framework
- Clinical questions; How the clinical question indicates the type of study that will be done (quasi-experimental vs. experimental). Describe the type of study and clearly describe it.
- Study design: Briefly describe the study design indicated by the question (experimental, quasi-experimental, descriptive).
- Setting/sample: Briefly describe the setting for the study, who your study participants will be, and how these participants will be chosen. Will random sampling or a sample of convenience be used?
- Confidentiality: How will you protect the confidentiality of your participants?
- Procedures/intervention: Discuss the intervention you will implement and the procedures you will use in enough detail that others could replicate the study.
- Instruments/scales and measurement of outcomes: Describe the instruments you will use to measure changes and whether they are quantitative, qualitative, or of a mixed design. If they have been tested previously, include reliability and validity data.
- Data collection: Explain plans for data collection including:
- Methods of collection, i.e., interviews, paper and pencil testing, etc.
- Testing frequency. Will you gather baseline data prior to the intervention? Will you employ repeated measures such as pre- and posttests?
- State your clinical question.
- Briefly state the intervention you will implement. While these two items are not typically included in Part 5, doing so will help orient faculty so appropriate feedback can be provided.
- What outcomes will be analyzed and how they will be analyzed?
- Describe the statistical analysis you will do relating this to the data collection tools you plan to use.
- Indicate the types of demographic data you plan to report on your participants as well.
- Briefly discuss the outcomes expected should this project be implemented.
- Identify your stakeholders by job title and how their participation was key to the project.
- Briefly discuss potential barriers to project implementation that stakeholders may present. Include strategies to prevent or address these barriers.
- Evaluation Table
- Synthesis Table
|Criteria for EBP Project Proposal Paper||Maximum Points|
|Evidence review and synthesis||60|
|Purpose of the project||25|
|Appendices: Evaluation and Synthesis tables||20|
|Paper demonstrates graduate level writing skills and scholarship||30|
|EBP Oral/Poster Presentation|
|Presentation content and quality is consistent with graduate work||30|