Over the last five weeks, you have completed a great deal of research regarding your chosen organization. Based on what you’ve learned, you’ve identified a social cause that you believe fits nicely with your company’s ethical culture. For your last assignment, you will compile this information into a presentation and a supporting document that are appropriate to be presented to your company’s senior management.
You will write a 12- to 15-page final paper in a Microsoft Word document that discusses the information you have gathered this session. You will also create a 5- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that touches on the main points of your research.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review, revise, and organize research and writings from Week 1 to Week 5. In a 12- to 15-page document, submit the following:
- Title page: name of your organization, name of cause or nonprofit partner, your name, date, course number, and instructor’s name.
- Executive Summary: It is a short section of a larger document that provides an overview of the critical items covered in the full document. The purpose of the executive summary is to provide the reader with enough information to get him or her quickly acquainted with the salient information in the larger report. Review, revise, and summarize research and writings from Weeks 1 to 5 (see bulleted list below) in 1–2 pages.
- Describe your chosen global, publicly traded organization (Week 1).
- Discuss your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis. Be sure to discuss how the selection of your social cause supports strengths and opportunities of your organization while helping your organization to overcome its weaknesses and threats. (Much, but not all, of this information was prepared in Week 2.)
- Describe the social cause and/or nonprofit partner and the ethical principles and frameworks used in making your selection. Include a discussion of the internal and the external impacts you expect to make with this choice (Week 3).
- Discuss any ethical challenges this social cause or partnering with the chosen nonprofit might present to your employees (based upon Week 4 materials).
- Discuss why it is important for your organization to actively participate in a CSR program and why it is important to promote a global citizenship effort (based upon Week 5 materials).
Prepare a 5- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that highlights each of the five topics outlined above. You should use the notes section of each slide in the PowerPoint presentation to refer your audience for additional information in your paper.