Select an organization and analyzed to any of the following topics:
– systems theory. – Individual behavior.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Communication. – Change.
– Conflict. – Motivation. – Groups and teams. – Making decisions
– Organizational culture. – Leadership.
Assume that the human resources department of you select organization has received disappointing result on a job motivation survey administered to all employees at all levels. The results indicate that employees reported lower-than-industry-average job motivation, and management is concerned. Employee comments on the survey included the following:
– My job is so boring. – My boss micromanages me but never tells me how I’m doing. – I be been in my position for sixteen years, but I am never allowed to provide any input about making the work better.
You have been tasked with writing a paper that reviews the theoretical perspective relevant to the situation in your organization. In particular, you are interested in systems theory and job motivation for this week’s analysis.
Write a paper addressing the following:
– Description: Identify the organization you select and provide a description of it. Cite research from a variety of sources, including the company’s website, social media sites, company blogs, industry and trade sources and other sources. Customer or client base, areas of operation or distribution, history, main competition, and current situation (whether it is an industry leader, a start-up or a well established corporation).
– Analysis: Write a paper that analyzes the factors that affect job motivation and the internal and external consequences of low motivation. At this time, you do not need to propose any solutions. Rather, you are using scholarly literature and data (e.g. observations, discussions, events, outcomes, reports etc) from your organization to analyze factors and consequences related to job motivation.
Submit three to four paper in APA style.
– Describe this organization, including the organization’s products of services, customer or client base, areas of operation or distribution, or client base, areas of operation or distribution, history, main competition and current situation ( whether it is an industry leader, a start-up, or a well established corporation).
– Analyzed factors that affected job motivation in the select organization and given scenario .
– Analyzed the internal and external consequences of low employee job motivation according to systems theory using the factors affecting job motivation you have identified.
– Demonstrated clear writing, a professional vocabulary, and correct spelling grammar and cited sources using APA format.