I needed to work on your thesis a little more. Perhaps bring in the language barrier. This also needs to be brought in the conclusion perhaps you can suggest a solution.
Throughout this course, you have been working toward your final project; this week you will be submitting your completed assignment. Make the necessary corrections to your project and submit your completed work this week. Remember to use the information and feedback you received from your instructor and peers from your rough draft submission in week five.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You had three options in how you can present your final project. Check your rough draft against the corresponding requirements:
As a Paper
Your paper should be creative and interesting, and demonstrate what you have learned. It should be a minimum of 5-7 pages in length and you will use APA style formatting with a title page and reference section. You should use Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-space your lines, and set your page up with one inch margins (See the APA Template included in the Course Resources folder)
As a Presentation
Like the paper option, your presentation should be creative, interesting, and demonstrate what you have learned throughout the project. Your presentation should be 8 to 10 minutes in length, include visual elements (graphics, pictures, etc.), be presented using a program such as PowerPoint or Prezi, and you should record yourself giving the presentation (consider using screen capture programs such as JING or Eyejot to record your voice—be aware, you may need to create more than one file).
As a Speech
As it is in the other two options, your speech should be creative, interesting, and demonstrate what you have learned throughout the project. Your speech should be 8 to 10 minutes in length and include a typed handout.
For All Assignment Types
Your assignment should be well-organized and demonstrate an orderly flow of information that clearly addresses the subject chosen. In addition to the above criteria, your final project should include the following elements:
- The Community Organization: Clearly indicate the focus of the organization and the community needs that the organization. A brief historical background of the organization should also be included.
- Discuss any community partnerships that they have. Suggest additional partnerships that you feel they should have.
- Explore how the cross-cultural challenges and humanitarian considerations are involved.
- Demonstrate how the organization uses volunteers and the economic benefits associated with this (not just “free labor”).
- Illustrate any roadblocks that the organization has faced or potential could face and how they did or might find solutions.
- Describe the organization’s vision for the future.
- Indicate what areas in which you feel the organization could improve. What challenges (technological, political, economic, laws and regulations, community-based initiatives, educational, etc.) will they need to overcome?
- Discuss potential ways you might be able to contribute to the organization. How could your own interests, talents, and skills benefit this organization?
Note: You will need to include a minimum of ten (10) sources to support your project claims. Additionally, make sure the sources you choose are no more than five (5) years old.
Title your Project
Introduction: Begin with the attention-getter, tie in the background information, and end the introduction with your thesis.
- Clearly identify the topic of each section. The topic must be a statement, not a question, and should begin with your own ideas and your own words.
- After identifying your topic, use quotations or paraphrase from your sources to help illustrate the point you are making (be sure to identify the author(s) and source(s)).
- After you have given support, spend a sentence or two explaining how the example(s) support the section topic.
- A compilation of your research, your literature review, your methods, (how the data was collected or generated and analyzed), and your results should be included in the body of your project.
- Restate your thesis. This means that you say about the same thing as you did in your thesis, but you say it differently.
- After stating your thesis, restate the topics from each of your body sections and emphasize what is important for your audience/readers to remember.
- End your conclusion with a call to action that illustrates what your audience/readers should do with the information you presented.
Please note: You will have the opportunity to revise and perfect this project, but you should do your best to make each step as complete as possible so you can receive more relevant and constructive feedback from your instructor and your peers.