For each assignment, you will complete the following steps:
- Click on Learning Materials to Access the M.U.S.E.
- Use the M.U.S.E. link to complete the lab for this Unit.
- Track your results in the lab worksheet that is provided.
- Complete a lab report using the scientific method.
- Submit your completed lab worksheet to the assignment box.
A scientist collected samples of various organisms and returned to the lab. For classification purposes, he or she needs to describe their external appearance and internal physiology. For this reason, he or she has designed a special table that you must fill out.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Taxonomy to Show Relationships Between Organisms
Using the M.U.S.E. link, review the background information and animation to complete your report. Use the lab 5 worksheet for assignment instructions and data collection. https://class.aiu-online.com/_layouts/MUSEViewer/MUSE.aspx?mid=5783542
Use the lab 5 worksheet data to answer a series of questions related to the relationship between organisms.
LInks for more information