The topic the paper will be done is:
please follow the empirical Research checklist as you complete the assignment addressing each line within the empirical Research checklist.
- Compare attitudes, stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination.
- Explore prejudice attitudes in gender, age, race, sexuality, disability, or weight.
- Discuss institutional bias.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Implicit Association Test (IAT) as a research tool.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment you will create your research question and at least five scholarly, peer reviewed, empirical studies, all from the past 5 to 7 years. Your articles must support the need for your research.
The following information will assist in the formation of your research question and the beginning collection of literature:
1. Use the empirical checklist (located in course materials) to assure your article is an empirical article.
2. Explore the Center for Innovation in Research and Teaching (cirt.gcu.edu) for information on research topics and literature reviews. From the main page, under Research Development – click on Research Ready. Each section has several bits of information to help formulate your research. Additionally on the right hand side under Development Resources, explore Research Tutorials. This section will assist you in creating your research questions and further information on literature reviews.
Prepare a document that includes your research question(s), including how your research will add to the current research in your chosen field. Your document will include five scholarly, peer reviewed, empirical studies from the past 5 to 7 years. This section should include APA formatted citations for each article, including permalink; additionally a short annotation for each article stating how the literature shows your research is needed.
While APA style is required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.