Complete a research paper on the attached topic. Be sure to include the information listed on the attachment (problem, hypothesis, null hypothesis, literature review topics, and research design). It should include a cover page, an abstract, an introduction, a literature review, a methodology, and a reference page. Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8–10 pages in length, have at least six references, and properly edited.
Please use the following outline:
- Introduction (2–3 pages)
- Introduction (including the statement of the problem)
- Purpose of the study
- Research question and hypotheses
- Theoretical framework
- Operational definitions
- Literature review (3 pages)
- Review of research topic (as covered by the literature)
- Methodology (3–4 pages)
- Research design
- Data analysis
- Limitations of the study (i.e., threats to validity)
- Ethical issues
- Dissemination strategy
- Reference page
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Articulate the problem to be researched, purpose of the study, the research question and hypotheses in operational terms aligned with the theoretical framework of the research.
- Presents a comprehensive literature review in support of the proposed research question.
- Identify and define all relevant variables (e.g., participants). Present procedures for obtaining informed consent.
- Present a systematic description of the methodology to be used in the proposed research.
- Identify and discuss the assessment instruments to be administered and rationale. Present the empirical support for the assessments you have suggested.
- Identify the potential ethical issues that might affect the proposed research. Propose a resolution plan for these issues
- Writing is generally clear and in an organized manner. It demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and generally displays accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation. Errors are few, isolated, and do not interfere with reader’s comprehension.
- Citations in text and at the end of the document are in correct APA format.