Qualitative Annotated Bibliography
For this assignment you will continue to review current research from South’s Online Library and provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a qualitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role specialization.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Articles selected are appropriate to role option and support the potential problem identified.||
|Addresses required elements for each of the 4 nursing research articles that provide supportive evidence for the problem.||
|Articles selected meet guidelines (qualitative methodology, nursing scholarly literature, no older than 5 years since publication).||
|Followed APA guidelines for writing style, format, spelling, and grammar.||