In the Unit 5 studies, you completed the following:
· Selected and viewed a movie that illustrates an important effect of memory, such as Memento, 50 First Dates, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Notebook or Total Recall.
· Located at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources that addressed the problem in memory and helped you better understand the causes and consequences of the memory issue portrayed in the movie. You then thought about the accuracy with which the character is portrayed as an individual who has the memory condition.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Researched the differences among semantic, episodic, and procedural memory.
Based on watching the movie and your research, complete the following:
1. Describe briefly the plot of the movie you selected and the main character involved. Explain how the movie illustrates the memory effect of interest.
2. Use the three scholarly sources you found that relate to the memory issue presented in the movie and summarize what you learned from the sources. Explain how the sources relate to what you learned about how memory functions.
3. Taking into account what you have learned about memory, describe the realistic aspects of the presentation in the movie and the inaccuracies you identified. What would you change in the movie to make a more accurate presentation? What type of memory system was portrayed in the movie (semantic, episodic, or procedural)?
4. Describe the relevant scholarship—what is known about the condition and what problems or unresolved issues have yet to be researched—as it relates to the memory condition presented in the movie.
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and format.
· Number of resources: At least three citations.
· Length of paper: 5–6 double-spaced pages, not including a title page and a references page. The reference page should include all sources and the references of the original media pieces.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.