Assignment Goal (APA Sytle)
For this course’s capstone project you will apply the skills that you learned throughout
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
the course to create a presentation and timeline that provides an inspirational look at your
milestone goals and plan for personal development during your course of study at Full
research and outline the following in order to create a presentation and timeline that provides an inspirational look at your milestone goals and plan for personal development throughout your Mastery Journey:
· Reflect upon the brainstorming work that was done in developing your Mastery
Journey Framework (week #3 assignment)( I will upload that weeks assignment for you)
· Begin with your end goal of your course of study in mind and summarize a
Mastery Journey goal for each course in your program by providing the course
name and at least one insight, skill, or outcome that you would like to gain from
· In developing your strategies/tactics evaluate the course content, include self study topics, library resources, and online tutorials (e.g. Lynda.com).
· Research and include at least one Full Sail Library multi-media resource and/or tutorial per course that will assist you with your Mastery Journey.
· Identify and provide the email/phone contact information for at least 6 industryeaders that you could interview for a Mastery Journal blog post.
· Include plans to get involved in your field of interest through clubs and
organizations. Include how you will expand upon your PLN by following innovative companies
and your heroes.
· Include how you will get involved with the Full Sail University community (e.g.clubs, industry organizations, nonprofits, etc.) to get “real world” experience. Outline the characteristics
of a mentor in your field so that you can set out to find that person.
· Summarize your Mastery journey timeline key points and include a visual representation of your 12-month timeline depicting your Mastery Journey.
Following the specifications above, use any output format you choose (e.g.Keynote, Pages, Word, iMovie, complimentary student version of Prezi.com, etc).
Please note: This presentation does not need to be narrated.
Complete a visual representation (image or video) of your 12-month timeline
depicting your Mastery Journey. You can use Keynote shapes, tables, or even a
timeline DIY resource such as http://www.dipity.com