APA format paper for a MBA capstone paper that you will add each week to the document for next five weeks.
APA format citations and references. You use as many references as needed.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This course is comprised of a series of Individual Project assignments that will contribute to a Key Assignment submission at the end of the course. Each week, you will complete a part of a document that is designed to solve a management problem. You will select a project or research topic, and apply research and knowledge gained from prior courses to the completion of the associated report according to the instructions for each week.
You will select a project as the topic for the analysis, which you will execute and document in this course. The project should represent a management problem that you will solve through research and application of knowledge and skills that you have gained in the courses taken in your program of study. This is the course’s Key Assignment that you will make contributions to each week.
For the assignments in this course, you will be developing a research document that identifies an accounting problem and works through a formal research and analysis method to provide a proposed solution to the problem. Your first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your research and analysis for each of the assignments in the course. You will also create the shell document for the final project deliverable that you will be working on during each unit. As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project deliverable. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the development of your document, and assumptions may be made when necessary.
The project expectations are as follows:
- Management Research Document
- Use Word
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- Use autogenerated TOC
- Separate pages
- Maximum of 3 levels deep
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as content, except for sections listed under New Content below)
- Problem Identification, Impacts, Design of Research, and Literature Research (Week 1)
- Problem Impact and Findings From Research (Week 2)
- Ethical Concerns, Data Collection, and Research Analysis Methods (Week 3)
- Discussion and Conclusion on Approach (Week 4)
- Compilation of Findings, Conclusions, and Recommendations (Week 5)
- New Content (Week 1)
- Identify a major business problem for accounting area in the organization.
- Prepare a statement of the issue to be resolved. The problem statement should be 3–4 sentences that describe the problem.
- Compare the issue to other common accounting issues.
- Identify how the organization will be impacted if this issue is not resolved.
- Identify consequences if the problem is not resolved.
- Identify how you intend to conduct the research on the issue and its impacts.
- Address the reasons for doing research on this specific issue.
- Identify relevant information.