Assignment 1: A Peaceful Evacuation: Building a Multi-Project Battalion by Leading Upward
Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the case study titled â€œA Peaceful Evacuation: Building a Multi-Project Battalion by Leading Upward.â€ before starting this assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the leadership style that Lieutenant Colonel Yaron exhibited as the commander of a battalion for the evacuation operation. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior. Discuss the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response. The key here is the number 3; highlight three; discuss the pros and cons of all 3.
- Analyze the leadership style that Lieutenant Colonel Daniel exhibited as he took center stage to lead this complex military operation. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior, assessing the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response. Itâ€™s important to note the setting: â€œas he took center stage to lead this complex military operationâ€. Analyze his style in this setting, specifically.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles of Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel. Provide three (3) examples of the similarities and differences between these project leaders, and discuss how each leader might address contemporary leadership issues and challenges in Israel today. 3 each, similarities and differences. When you address how each leader would likely address howcontemporary leadership issues and challenges in Israel today make sure the answers are logical. There should be a relationship between the attributes highlighted above and your forecast on how they would address leadership issues and challenges in Israel.
- Discuss Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel interrelationship using Jung theory and the four (4) personality traits. Provide three (3) examples of how Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel personality and leadership style might enhance or hinder team performance for the complex military operation in this case study. Again, there should be a relationship between the attributes highlighted above and your forecast
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. See and use the APA template I provided.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound leadership practices and effectively lead high-performance teams in a project environment.
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to effectively manage the project.
- Analyze the project team using Jung theory and the four personality traits to understand human behavior and motivate team members
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management leadership using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.