Topic: Tactical Planning (Continued)
Benchmark – Strategic Planning: Action Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use your completed strategy map to formulate functional-level strategy for the primary business functions included in your plan. Functional-level strategies are the action plans used by departments within organizations to support the execution of business-level strategy at the managerial level. Create a 500-750 word action plan that addresses the following:
1. Identify which management tactics and strategies you will implement to meet your strategic goals for each of the stakeholders, departments, or business functions impacted by your plan: MBO, MBM, single-use or standing plans, competitive advantage, contingency planning, building scenarios, crisis planning, and innovation.
2. Provide an explanation of how you will apply managerial decision-making methods throughout your action plan.
3. Which business functions will be impacted by your action plan? What tactics will you use to manage implementation across business functions? What can you do to enhance collaboration/cross-functionality to ensure the success of your plan?
4. Identify leadership strategies you plan to implement throughout the execution of your action plan. In particular, explain which strategies you would implement to foster team collaboration among the multiple stakeholders who must collaborate to successfully implement the plan. Why do you think these will be successful?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines
Topic: Tactical Planning (Continued)
Read Chapters 9 and 12 in Management. Review Chapters 7 and 8.
2. Southwest Airlines: In a Different World
Review Harvard Business School (HBS) case reprint, “Southwest Airlines: In a Different World”(2013).
1. (How) Does the HR Strategy Support an Innovation Oriented Business Strategy? An Investigation of Institutional Context and Organizational Practices in Indian Firms
Read “(How) Does the HR Strategy Support an Innovation Oriented Business Strategy? An Investigation of Institutional Context and Organizational Practices in Indian Firms,” by Fang and Saini, from Human Resource Management (2010).
2. Big Data: An Innovative Way to Gain Competitive Advantage Through Converting Data into Knowledge
Read “Big Data: An Innovative Way to Gain Competitive Advantage Through Converting Data into Knowledge,”
by Bhadani, from International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (2015).
3. Outsourcing: A Strategic Risk?
Read “Outsourcing: A Strategic Risk?” by Relph and Parker, from Management Services (2014).
4. Practicing Human Resource Strategy: Understanding the Relational Dynamics in Strategic HR Work by Means of a Narrative Approach
Read “Practicing Human Resource Strategy: Understanding the Relational Dynamics in Strategic HR Work by Means of a Narrative Approach,” by Kaudela-Baum and Endrissat, from German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management (2009).
5. Responsible Leadership and Stakeholder Management: Influence Pathways and Organizational Outcomes
Read “Responsible Leadership and Stakeholder Management: Influence Pathways and Organizational Outcomes,” by Doh and Quigley from the Academy of Management Perspectives (2014).
6. The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital With Economic Value Added and Financial Performance
Read “The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital With Economic Value Added and Financial Performance,” by Salehi, Enayati, and Javadi, from Iranian Journal of Management Science: A Quarterly (2014).