I need help with the following Assignment. Needs to be APA Format, 3-5 Pages not including the Title and Reference Page. Assignment does need a Title and Reference as well.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the internet and the Kaplan library to research one social policy currently in effect today. Using the process outlined on the CDC website, perform a comprehensive evaluation of the policy you have chosen. Be sure to include the following elements in your evaluation:
· Clearly identify one social policy currently in effect today.
· Describe the population and the particular needs this policy is designed to meet.
· NOTE: The following required elements are outlined on the CDC website and Briefs 1–7
· Identify and attempt to engage stakeholders (discuss who they are and how this might be done in an actual policy evaluation)
· Provide a complete description of the program or policy.
· Focus the evaluation design–determine whether your evaluation should focus on content, implementation or impact. Discuss your reasoning and the process of your evaluation, including the questions you will be asking.
· Gather credible evidence—using the internet and the Kaplan Library, research evidence of the effectiveness of the policy you are evaluating.
· Make and justify your conclusions–Discuss whether the policy is effective at meeting the needs of the population it is designed to serve. Be sure to provide sound and complete reasoning for your opinion and remember to support your conclusions on the effectiveness of the policy with your research.
· Discuss how the results of evaluation might be used (this is the “Ensure Use and Lessons Learned” step from the CDC website).
· Make specific recommendations for updating your policy and/or improving its effectiveness. Again be sure to support these recommendations with your research.
· Finally, in your discussion, analyze the impact of historical events, legislation, past and present political ideologies, economic and social class systems and public and private attitudes on service delivery under this policy.