Prepare a detailed outline of the Health Care Economic Issues Presentation. Separate Word Document
Select a health care issue or situation. Some examples include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The aging population : I CHOSE THIS
Complete the Health Care Economic Issues Presentation.
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that includes the following information:
An analysis of the effectiveness of current procedures that are in place for the issue or situation you have selected. You should:
- Analyze how the evolution of health care has affected the financial decision-making process in your selected issue or situation
- Analyze how the evolution of health care has affected the financial decision-making process in general
- Analyze how the financial decision-making process has affected your chosen issue or situation
- Analyze the effect the policy and regulatory environment has had on the financial decision-making process of your chosen issue or situation
- Analyze the effect the policy and regulatory environment has had on the financial decision-making process in the health care industry in general
In your presentation, base your analysis on evolutional perspectives on health care economics and economic theories while completing the following:
- Examine who is involved in financial decision-making.
- Analyze what are the steps in the financial decision-making process.
- Examine what some of the specific outcomes that resulted from changes to the financial decision-making process.
- Analyze what some of the specific outcomes that resulted from changes in the regulatory environment.
- Analyze how your issue or situation has been affected by the changes.
In your presentation, recommend improvement strategies based on economic theories on the financial-decision making process and economic concepts. Include the following:
- Differentiate key players involved in the issue or situation.
- Differentiate microeconomic and macroeconomic perspectives and utilization.
- Examine tools that support best practices.
- Distinguish how benchmarking has been and can be used in financial-decision making processes and economic concepts.
- Differentiate economic incentives and competition.
- Distinguish global implications in financial decision-making processes and economic concepts.
Cite a minimum of four sources.
Format your sources consistent with APA guidelines.