https://bestnursingresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/bestnursingresearc.png 0 0 Admin https://bestnursingresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/bestnursingresearc.png Admin2020-07-02 14:24:302020-07-02 14:24:30First Week Bisphenol A WILL TEXT PROBLEM STATEMENT TO WHO EVER TAKE WORK
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
First Week Bisphenol A WILL TEXT PROBLEM STATEMENT TO WHO EVER TAKE WORK
- Gather the key background information on the specific problem you described in your last week’s problem statement to further examine and better understand the gap you identified in Week 2.
- Recall the following example:
- Recently, nail salons have been the focus of worker safety initiatives because they use hazardous chemicals such as methacrylates, acetates, toluene, and formaldehydes. Are consumers adequately protected from hazardous chemicals when they receive services in the nail salons?
- The background information to be gathered for the above example would include the key types of information needed by a reader to understand the problem statement, which include the following:
- The main health hazards of the chemicals listed
- Chemical exposure levels in nail salons
- The types of worker safety initiatives in progress and information on the groups or agencies that are undertaking these initiatives
- Differences in exposure levels when salon workers and salon patrons are compared (average duration of exposure is an important component of this)
- Identification of any vulnerable populations of consumers, such as pregnant women
- Write a 3 to 5-page background paper in a Microsoft Word document addressing the following:
- Begin by stating the 2- to 3-sentence problem statement that you submitted in Week 2.
- Provide, in a succinct manner, the key types of information needed by a reader to understand what the problem is and why it is a problem. This includes information such as how big the problem is, who is affected, and the time trends in the problem.
- Provide factual information needed to understand the problem at the local, national, and global level (background). Include disparities (disadvantaged populations that are disproportionately affected by the problem or vulnerable populations).
- Include appropriate statistics to document the extent of the problem, medical definitions of pertinent health problems or diseases, pollutant sources, and toxicity profiles of chemicals as indicated.
- Be sure to provide enough information for the reader to fully understand the question you posed in your problem statement.
- End the paper with a transitional statement that leads toward (but not yet discussed) the topics of Weeks 4 and 5, namely, the landscape and the stakeholders involved in the problem and the range of options available to address the problem.
- Name your document SU_PHE5010_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
No submissions yet. Drag and drop to upload your assignment below.Upload SubmissionDrop files here, or click below!UploadRecordChoose ExistingReflect in ePortfolioPrevious Next