The DNP must have a basic knowledge of methodology and design. With this knowledge the DNP can identify how methodology and design can be used to evaluate the validity of research studies. This assignment will allow you to describe your understanding of methodology and design while examining external and internal validity of three studies.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Use at least three additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Using the Grand Canyon University Library, locate three articles, one quantitative, one qualitative, and one mixed-method related to your DPI topic.
Create a comparison table, using correct APA formatting, to describe the methodology and design used within each article. The table will be provided as an Appendix to the paper.
Write a 1,000 to 1,250 word paper discussing the different methodologies and designs used in each study.
Discuss the external and internal validity issues associated with each methodology and design.
- Discuss the external and internal validity issues associated with each methodology and design.
- Describe how using a different methodology or design might have been beneficial for each study and describe why.
- Summarize the paper.
My DPI PROJECT ” IS HOURLY ROUNDING MORE EFFECTIVE THAN BED ALARM IN PREVENTING FALLS AND INJURY IN THE ACUTE CARE SETTING?
PLEASE SEE RUBIC BELOW