When reviewing the goals of Healthy People 2020 (HP2020) on its website, it becomes apparent there are implications of the use of epidemiological data when designing policies and measuring success in achieving public health goals. Evaluate the following overarching HP2020 goals:
- Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.
- Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of all groups.
- Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all.
- Promote quality of life, healthy development, and healthy behaviors across all life stages.
Discuss how epidemiological practices and methods have been used to explore and advance the progress toward achieving these goals. Justify your response with appropriate language from the HP2020 website. Use the keyword HP2020 to search the HP2020 website.
Justify your response using examples and reasoning. Comment on the postings of at least two classmates, explaining whether you agree or disagree with their views.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discussed how epidemiologic practices and methods have been used to explore and advance the progress toward achieving overarching HP2020 goals.
- Justified answers with appropriate research and reasoning by using examples and references from textbooks, the South University Online Library, and other acceptable ref