My declared Topic is Global business:
- Declare your topic to the class by posting a new thread in the related DB forum and titling it with the key term you selected. This reserves your topic so that other students cannot use it. Each student must cover a different key term; no duplication of articles or key terms is allowed.
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the key term you selected. Articles may be found in the International section of any reputable website that focuses on international business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty’s online library. Websites like about.com, britanica.com, Wikipedia etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references.
- Of the 3 articles you’ve read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles to the reference section—even though you review only one of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace 3 articles that relate to your key term. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
- Paste your review and add the Word document into a new thread or as a reply to the one you created to reserve the key term you chose. Click “Submit” to publish your review for the class.
- In Weeks 2,4,6, & 8 – Post a substantive reply to the thread of at least two classmates. A substantive reply includes at least 100 words analyzing the initial thread as well as adding to the research and concepts put forth in that thread. The goal is to create meaningful discussion. To simply restate the idea already put forth or to concur with the first reply is not adding substantial discussion. That is why it is good to do additional outside research.
- Make sure to copy and paste the discussion board and DB responses within the dialogue box within the discussion board thread and attach the DB and DB responses as a word attachment to the thread for each assignment.
- A definition of the key term: this does not count in the 200 word minimum requirement.
- A summary, in your own words, of the selected article.
- A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and key term.
- The complete citation, in APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 200-word requirement.
- All references must be annotated.
Discussion criteria for this assignment are fulfilled when you have posted one thread (concerning your key term) and two replies (one each to two classmates’ threads). Make sure to provide scholarly and educational material and work that is engaging and substantive. Simply meeting the minimum requirements earns one only the minimum grade.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Regarding plagiarism: Plagiarism will not be tolerated. The results of plagiarizing a paper or parts of a paper will be a zero on the paper, an F in the class, or expulsion from the school.
In addition trying to use pre-written papers (from another class, etc.) for this class’s assignments will result in a very low grade if the paper does not address the requirements as outlined in the syllabus. If you did research for another class and want to use part of that research in an assignment for this class, that’s perfectly okay. Just make sure you address all the discussion topics and requirements as specified in the syllabus.
Any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero (0) points for the entire assignment, plus a required 500-word written paper on the topic of plagiarism, in order to receive credit for any online activity.
Late work: Postings submitted after the due date/time receive 0 credit. Again, the requirements put forth are minimums that are to be met. Just like anything, meeting bare minimums earns minimum grades. If you have any questions, please email your instructor.