Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the video PSY620 Scholarly Resources and review the PSY620: Analyzing and Citing Scholarly Articles
Learning and cognition is a broad discipline. For this Discipline-Based Literature Review, you will research at least two peer-reviewed articles published within the last ten years to support your analysis of each of the following topics:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Operant conditioning
- Classical conditioning
- Social learning theory
When conducting your research, consider the issues that arise within these different disciplines. In your analysis of each topic, explain the theoretical perspectives and empirical research that are pertinent to the field of learning and cognition. Within this analysis, apply ethical principles to the evaluation of each theoretical approach and consider issues that arise in research related to that area. Support your statements with evidence from your selected articles.
The Discipline-Based Literature Review
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, not including the title or references pages, and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph.
- Must address the topic of the paper, including each construct, with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources (two per topic) in addition to the required resources.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.