Case Study Analysis: Early Childhood
For this assignment, you will complete an analysis of a case study that deals with the early childhood stage of development.
Select one of the following case studies from your Broderick and Blewitt textbook to complete an analysis of the developmental and contextual issues related to the selected case:
- Angela and Adam, page 165.
- Dawn, page 199.
Each of the case studies includes a set of questions that can guide your analysis of the pertinent issues for the particular case.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Address the following in your case study analysis:
- Analyze lifespan development theories to determine the most appropriate theory or theories to apply to the case study.
- Apply the appropriate lifespan development theory to support an identified intervention process.
- Describe the potential impact of individual and cultural differences on development for the current age and context described in the case study.
- Write in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for graduate-level composition and expression.
The case study analysis should be a maximum of 5 pages in length, including the introduction and conclusion, each of which should be approximately one half-page in length. The body of the paper should not exceed 4 pages.
Provide the following content in your paper:
- An introduction that includes an overview of the paper contents, including a brief summary and background information regarding the case study.
- The body of the case study, including:
- The presenting challenge or challenges and primary issue or issues.
- The appropriate lifespan development theory and research-based alternatives that explain the presenting challenges.
- The potential impact of individual and cultural differences on development for the current age and context described in the case study.
- Evidence-based support from lifespan development theory and current scholarly research to support appropriate interventions.
- A conclusion that summarizes what was introduced in the body of the paper, with respect to the case study context, challenges, and interventions.
Submit a professional document, in APA style, that includes the following required elements identified with headings and subheadings:
- Title page.
- Introduction (half page).
- Case study analysis (4 pages).
- Conclusion (half page).
- Reference page: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources from current peer-reviewed journals as references, in addition to referencing the textbook in which the case study is embedded.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Case Study Analysis: Early Childhood Scoring Guide.
- APA Guide: The Title Page: Course Papers.
- APA Style and Format.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.