The eight- to ten-page business plan should should include examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future applications.
Focus of the Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Construct a business plan for a small business venture of your choosing.
Your business plan must:
- Include an executive summary.
- Be sure to include a description of the venture with emphasis on the unique characteristics and important aspects. The overall summary of the projectâ€™s viability must be included in the executive summary.
- Explain the organizationâ€™s mission and vision statements to address the direction of the business.
- Describe the business.
- The description must include a history of the company and industry as well as the value to consumers.
- Include the creation of a marketing component.
- At a minimum, address the research analysis and the marketing strategy.
- Tip: The research analysis identifies the target market and trends, and the marketing plan discusses market strategy, pricing, advertising, and sales.
- Outline the research, design, and development.
- Be sure to include developmental and technical research leading to the design of the product.
- Explain the operations segment.
- Be sure to focus on the location, production facilities, and equipment.
- Explain the management perspective.
- Address the key employees, methods of compensation, and any outside advisors.
- Give an example of two critical risks.
- Be sure to identify potential problems and alternative courses of action.
- Calculate financial forecasting or revenue projections.
- All of the following financial statements must be included and clearly labeled with relevant headings: the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow.
- Describe the harvest strategy.
- This segment projects a long-term plan for how the entrepreneur(s) will benefit from the success of the venture.
- Determine the milestone schedule.
- Include the objectives and their deadlines.
- Include appendices.
- Supporting materials such as charts, tables and figures should be provided in an appendix.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must provide section headers to clearly label each of the above sections (1 through 12.)
- Must use at least six scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.