Assignment 2: Discussion—Ethics in Corporate Settings
Many companies have incorporated ethic policies to guide their staff. Additionally, almost all professional organizations have ethic policies to guide their professional’s behavior.
Using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet, research the background of ethics policies for companies. Then, respond to the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How do these ethical policies aid the company?
- How do they guide the behavior of the staff of the various companies?
- How strict should the company be in applying their policies?
- By the due date assigned, in a minimum of 500 words, summarize and post your responses to this Discussion Area. Support your work by citing sources according to APA standards.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts and respond by drawing comparisons between their posts and yours.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials