This assignment will help you understand the disabilities that are caused due to Alzheimer’s disease.
Ellen is a 64-year-old Chinese American, who has recently been diagnosed with dementia of the Alzheimer’s type. She has been working steadily as a secretary but recently due to the disease has found it harder to perform her duties. She has worked for 34 years. She has recently become widowed and has two adult kids who live in the same area as her. But they rarely agree on how to provide care for her. Ellen has asked her children to help her navigate her decision to retire.
Based on the above scenario, create a 5- to 6-page report in a Microsoft Word document that describe the issues that Ellen and her children need to address regarding:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Ellen’s retirement
- Ellen’s future health care plans
- Ellen’s housing
- Ellen’s financial situation
- Ellen’s ability to perform her job effectively
- The disease progression and its effect on her activities of daily living (ADL)
- Advanced directives
- Funeral plans
- Social supports available to Ellen
- Role her culture may play on her family’s decision
- Support your answers with appropriate research and reasoning
- Cite any sources in APA format