Begin to develop a plan to pass the Certification Exam. Compare your home state’s laws in regards to Advanced Practice Nursing Practice to an alternate state with a less or more restrictive practice environment.
- Consider the differences in certification exams options for your specialty
- Reflect on how to approach relocating licensure from one state to another
Write a 3-4 page paper which summarizes the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the certification exam you selected and explain why (I have selected AANP certification exam)
- Outline your plan for passing the appropriate National Certification Exam
- Describe the NP Practice environment for TEXAS highlighting restrictions or limitations for practice
- Describe 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses you think are significant to your preparation to pass your certification exam and develop a study plan for addressing the areas of weakness
Buppert, C. (2015). Appendix 1-A, state by state definitions of the nurse practitioner. In Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide (5th ed.) (16-32). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
O’Connell, J., Gardner, G., & Coyer, F. (2014). Beyond competencies: Using a capability framework in developing practice standards for advanced practice nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 70(12), 2728-2735.
Note: Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Wood, D. (2015). Everyday Ethics for Nurses: Addressing Ethical Challenges – Turning the Nurses Week theme into Year-Round Ethical Practice. Retrieved from http://essynursingservices.com/everyday-ethics-for…